• You are here
SamScarce
Fresh Boarder

26 year old Music Industry Manager Seeking Kidney

#82478 2 years, 5 months ago
Hello everyone! I am new to the forum. Little about myself. I am a manager that over the course of the last few years have worked with some of the leading bands in the reggae rock genre. I got my start working with Rebelution and helping management label mates Slightly Stoopid and more. It was through that management company that they recommend I come share my story here because of Phil's amazing story. Please take the time to watch my video and if you can spread it so the message can be spread, and potentially find me a donor. Thank you everyone for your time. Take care!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , ecojaded
judit
Junior Boarder

Re: 26 year old Music Industry Manager Seeking Kidney

#82695 2 years, 5 months ago
Good luck, Sam.

I am not a good candidate for donation at this time as my husband has cancer and other chronic and acute health problems that require my attention, but the right person will come along.

Here are hopes and wishes that you are able to live a long healthy life.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#87103 2 years, 5 months ago
have you tried posting on facebook?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#94051 2 years, 4 months ago
^^^^Yes sometimes the good works here is a little slow. Face Book is so lightspeed.

Wow !!!! Man I have the same Zep poster in my entry. I am no help for the Kidney, but I will do my part to spread the word.

Please, follow up with the Us with updates. All the best wishes!!!!!!
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#94158 2 years, 4 months ago
bmp.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#95165 2 years, 4 months ago
SamScarce wrote:
Hello everyone! I am new to the forum. Little about myself. I am a manager that over the course of the last few years have worked with some of the leading bands in the reggae rock genre. I got my start working with Rebelution and helping management label mates Slightly Stoopid and more. It was through that management company that they recommend I come share my story here because of Phil's amazing story. Please take the time to watch my video and if you can spread it so the message can be spread, and potentially find me a donor. Thank you everyone for your time. Take care!

Best to you Sam!

If you don't mind, I will included you in my prayers.
Also, you may want to cross post in Gen. Discussion so the peeps there are aware. Like Eco said, the peeps aren't conditioned to check this section yet. But Judit spearheaded the effort to get a good works section going here, to help people, so lets see if we can get you the help you need to live:)
Paige
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
Time to create page: 1.94 seconds