• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

Free Radio city tickets!

#4726 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey guys its smiley here. and unfortunately im still n texas and not on tour : ( Ive had some stuff come up in my hometown but i look forward to seing all my friends and family on summer tour and the rest of 2011.

OK so basically i scooped tickets for friday and sunday night RCMH in NY. But being that i am not gonna be able to make it to the shows i am gonna give them away to the first two People who post in this thread..... I will fedex them to you overnight if you are in NY so you can make it in time to see the BOYS!

Forever Grateful Forever Dead.

oh yeah and bobby weir is the beeezkneez for all you who didnt know yet
Raynequeen
Fresh Boarder

Re: Free Radio city tickets!

#4727 3 years, 7 months ago
that is a sweet gesture... very kind
Fidd~lyn
Junior Boarder

#4728 3 years, 7 months ago
hey, i'm def interested, not for me but my friend in utah is coming out and she needs a fri and sun(her birthday) her name is Jen she is a phil zoner and great mom who needs the getaway this weekend. she is already coming out with no tics;;;;

this is soooo nice of you i just spoke with jen and she is so grateful, her flight leaves tonight from utah, so i would make sure she gets tics if you send them to me....were in CT. And i make homemade jam and jellies, so i will return the favor with some fruits of the land in spring when i make my jam, and some Maple Syrup from our area.

forgot to say, she can't get on here to log on ( tech problems) my email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

thanks lyn ~
Last Edit: 3 years, 7 months ago by Fidd~lyn.
Brooklyn Jimmy
Junior Boarder

#4729 3 years, 7 months ago
Awesome offer!
No spot taken.
judit
Junior Boarder

#4734 3 years, 7 months ago
Very sweet. That would be wonderful for Jen. Thanks for speaking up for her, lyn.

Lovely.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#4737 3 years, 7 months ago
Fidd~lyn wrote:
hey, i'm def interested, not for me but my friend in utah is coming out and she needs a fri and sun(her birthday) her name is Jen she is a phil zoner and great mom who needs the getaway this weekend. she is already coming out with no tics;;;;

this is soooo nice of you i just spoke with jen and she is so grateful, her flight leaves tonight from utah, so i would make sure she gets tics if you send them to me....were in CT. And i make homemade jam and jellies, so i will return the favor with some fruits of the land in spring when i make my jam, and some Maple Syrup from our area.

forgot to say, she can't get on here to log on ( tech problems) my email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

thanks lyn ~

I would love to help you guys out. Private message me your address and i wil drop them off at fedex today so they wil be there tomorrow. I can either have them there by 3pm or 10am or noon. so let me know which is most convenient for you.

stay Grateful everyone! much love and cant wait to se you guys this summer
Fidd~lyn
Junior Boarder

#4739 3 years, 7 months ago
thank you sooo much what an awesome guy you are, she will be so happy. i am not going tomorrow nite only sunday. (commitment already) ....please excuse my ignorance, but i do not know how to personal mssg on here, and i don't see an email addy....

i'll keep pokin round tho ~

thanks again,

lyn
Last Edit: 3 years, 7 months ago by Fidd~lyn.
spikenyc
Fresh Boarder

#4740 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey Smiley,

If things don't workout with Fidd-lyn, Im interested.
Im in NYC.
My email is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Thanks!
Fidd~lyn
Junior Boarder

#4741 3 years, 7 months ago
we only need 1 for each nite so i guess he still has other avail. i am not goin fri, and already holdin for sun, was just posting for my friend. i'm tryin to figure how to reach him in private tho....

can anyone help a not so tech savvy gal ????
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#4743 3 years, 7 months ago
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

email me your info.
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds